Für unser Team im Bereich Firmware in Karlsruhe suchen wir ab sofort eine innovative und kreative Verstärkung.
With the function GoPro_AutoSync (only available for version Race2020) it is possible to synchronize up to 12 videos of 4 GoPros each automatically via GPS signal with the 2D measurement data. This has the advantage that the data analysis is extended by a visual component.
The requirements are a Race 2020 version, a 2D measuring system with GPS receiver and a GoPro with built-in GPS module.
In addition, we have significantly improved the creation of videos with measurement data overlays in Dashware using the GoPro_AutoSync feature.
Please update your 2D software via WinARace “Help” > “Search for Software Updates”, have a look at the manuals for DashWare and GoPro_AutoSync and give it a try!
A new manual for documenting the mileage of your components is now available on our downloads section for manuals.
The “Mileage” function is very practical for managing the maintenance or testing of components within the 2D-Software!
We utilized the time of the CoViD-19 constraints to completely revise the manual of our CalcTool. In addition to the latest functions, the manual has been expanded with many helpful examples and illustrations.
You can find the new CalcTool manual and many other manuals on our downloads section for manuals.
The MD19 MiniDash is designed to be used in combination with a 2D Data recorder to show Lap time, GAP time, a series of bright shift LED’s and warning alarms
It can be used independently, or in combination with the bike’s standard display
Automatically switching over 3 pages:
- GAP Time function, constantly showing the rider when Lap Time is gained / lost
- Freely programmable alarm channels to warn the rider of, for example, a high water-temperature or a low battery voltage, etc.
- A small and crash resistant display, recognizable by the lack of buttons and the thinner housing, compared to the previous 2D MiniDash.
- 5 Analyzer.exe versions with different high DPI handling (multi screen multi resolutions) to choose from by user (In WinARace – “Settings” – “System”);
- Export in Analyzer to WAV file (max 32 channels)
- Import plugin for WAV
- MinMax export to CSV format (very much faster / possible use without Microsoft Excel installed / more than 65000 lines)
- New script step to export FFT values to CSV/MS Excel
- Improved script handling, running needs lower license level
- Many new functions in CalcTool for Bif data analysis (see CalcTool demo user)
- Many new logical functions in CalcTool for event creation
- RC low pass filter function in CalcTool
- IIR filter function in calctool
- New demo data and demo user to show possibilities of CalcTool and help for start
- Detailed commented calculation files in demo data
- Improved video file handling (automatic offset detection and synchronised link with GoPro from 1.3.2020)
- New function in WinARace to save user settings for easy exchange with other computers
- Drop of a 2DU file on WinARace starts update by file automatically
- New stream handling for full CAN stream logging and CAN DB combination up to 5000 Channels
- Usable sampling rates extended from only power off 2 to wider flexibility
- Autosave of all connected 2D modules while first read with WInit
- Autocreation of CAN-DB of 2D module with every apply