The TMS system consists of battery powered wireless sensors fitted to a wheel rim which send data over a RF link to a compact receiver placed within the vehicle. The receiver sends the values via CAN-line to a connected datalogger or display.
- Real time transmission of temperature, pressure, status and RSSI* on 433 MHz
- Usable for measurement on bike and car by using different wheel unit sensors.
- Easy CAN identifier setup and configuration by software
- Compact, lightweight modular concept
* RSSI = Received Signal Strength Indication