2 Channel Type-X CAN Converter
The BC-TX2iso-000 digitizes the signal from a K-, J-, N-, T-, S-, R-, or E-type thermocouple and sends the value to the CAN bus.
This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1800°C and as low as -270°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of ±2°C for temperatures ranging from -200°C to +700°C for K-type thermocouples.
- Amplifies the thermocouple voltage of up to two connected thermocouple sensors and outputs the temperature value onto the CAN bus
- Thermocouple channels are galvanically isolated
- Versions available for most common thermocouple types: K-, J-, N-, T-, S-, R- and E-Type
- Detects thermocouple shorts to GND or Vcc
- Detects open thermocouple
- 5V automotive CAN bus
- Integrated cold-junction compensation
- 14 bit, 0.25°C resolution converter
Please order the thermocouple interface suitable for your thermocouple type!
Example: If you need a thermocouple type N, the order code is BC-TN2iso-000.
Art. No.: BC-TX2iso-000