Art. No.: IN-LSU_BMW-900
Please note: For connecting two suspension potentiometers you need one adapter cable (One cable supports two potentiometers). Please order separately.
Art.-No. adapter cable: WL-IN_BMW-900
For calibrating sensors you need the software Race. You can download it here. The software is free of charge.
With the extension box the HP race data logger can log data from two suspension potentiometers, two generic analog sensors and a lambda probe. It also controls the heating of the lambda probe. The box transmits the measurement data over the CAN-bus to the HP race data logger.
- Pre-configured for direct application on the S1000RR CAN-Bus.
- USB-Interface for initializing the analog sensors via a connected PC.
- Supports up to two suspension sensors for front and rear, respectively.
- Supports up to two generic analog sensors.
- Supports one lambda probe.